Why become a member?
Membership of the College recognises knowledge in an area of interest and reflects the value of continuing education.
The increased confidence and ability to provide high quality veterinary services provides practice recognition, adding value to professional services.
- Recognition of interest, skills and knowledge
- Enhanced career opportunities
- Network of veterinary colleagues in your area of interest with access to networks in similar and related fields
- Professional development via Science Week, or involvement in conducting examinations
- A voice for the profession - become involved as an examiner, mentor, committee member and/or Chapter Office-bearer