The Board of Examiners has released the following candidate feedback from College fellowship examinations:
- Summary of Fellowship Candidate feedback 2018
- Summary of Fellowship Candidate feedback 2017
- Summary of Feedback received from Fellowship Candidates in 2015
Available sections within the Fellowship Examinations Section are:
The award of Fellowship of the College is conferred upon a veterinarian who is eligible to sit and successfully passes an examination in a given Fellowship subject.
The award of Fellowship of the College implies that the awardee
"has sufficient knowledge and experience in a particular area of veterinary science to entitle him/her to be acknowledged as a specialist or consultant in that area"
The content of the examination is defined by both the subject title and the subject guidelines.
Fellowship examination dates for 2020:
- Credentials due - October 31st, 2019 (no credentials will be accepted after this date)
- Written examinations: June, 2020 - Paper one - Tuesday 9th and Paper two - Wednesday, 10th
- Practical and Oral examinations: July, 2019 - Practical - Saturday 4th and Oral Sunday 5th at the QT Hotel, Gold Coast, Australia
Robyn Pettigrew - Examinations Officer
Telephone: +61 (7) 3423 2016 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org