The Board of Examiners has released the following candidate feedback from College fellowship examinations:
- Fellowship Candidate summary of candidate feedback 2019
- Summary of Fellowship Candidate feedback 2018
- Summary of Fellowship Candidate feedback 2017
- Summary of Feedback received from Fellowship Candidates in 2015
Information for fellowship training and examinations include:
The award of Fellowship of the College is conferred upon a veterinarian who is eligible to sit and successfully passes an examination in a given Fellowship subject.
The award of Fellowship of the College implies that the awardee: "has sufficient knowledge and experience in a particular area of veterinary science to entitle him/her to be acknowledged as a specialist or consultant in that area".
The content of the examination is defined by both the subject title and the subject guidelines.
Fellowship examination dates for 2021:
- Written paper examinations - will be held on two consecutive days the 1st week of June, dates to be confirmed
- Practical examination - Saturday 12th, June
- Oral examination - Sunday 13th, June
- Venue(s) to be confirmed
Fellowship examination 2022:
Credentials due - October 31st, 2021 (no credentials will be accepted after this date)
Dates and venue(s) to be confirmed
Robyn Pettigrew - Examinations Officer
Telephone: +61 (7) 3423 2016