The Board of Examiners has released the following candidate feedback from College fellowship examinations:
- Fellowship Candidate summary of candidate feedback 2019
- Summary of Fellowship Candidate feedback 2018
- Summary of Fellowship Candidate feedback 2017
- Summary of Feedback received from Fellowship Candidates in 2015
Information for fellowship training and examinations include:
The award of Fellowship of the College is conferred upon a veterinarian who is eligible to sit and successfully passes an examination in a given Fellowship subject.
The award of Fellowship of the College implies that the awardee: "has sufficient knowledge and experience in a particular area of veterinary science to entitle him/her to be acknowledged as a specialist or consultant in that area".
The content of the examination is defined by both the subject title and the subject guidelines.
Fellowship examination dates for 2021:
Credentials due - October 31st, 2020 (no credentials will be accepted after this date)
Dates and venue(s) to be confirmed
Fellowship examination dates for 2020:
Travel restrictions for Australian and New Zealand residents will be reviewed on the 30th of September 2020, and the Examinations team will contact affected candidates and examiners.
- Written examinations: 4th and 5th of November at the QT Hotel, Gold Coast
- Practical and Oral examinations: 7th and 8th November at the QT Hotel, Gold Coast, Australia (specific timetable for days to be confirmed)
Robyn Pettigrew - Examinations Officer
Telephone: +61 (7) 3423 2016