The award of Fellowship of the College is conferred upon a veterinarian who is eligible to sit and successfully passes an examination in a given Fellowship subject.
The award of Fellowship of the College implies that the awardee: "has sufficient knowledge and experience in a particular area of veterinary science to entitle him/her to be acknowledged as a specialist or consultant in that area".
The content of the examination is defined by both the subject title and the subject guidelines.
Fellowship examination dates for 2023:
- Written examinations:
- Paper 1 - Tuesday 6 June 2023
- Paper 2 - Wednesday 7 June 2023
- Practical examination - Saturday 24 June 2023
- Oral examination - Sunday 25 June 2023
- Venue(s) to be confirmed.
Cost Fellowship examination 2023:
- Fellowship Examination Fees for 2023: AUD$5,085.00
- Per component: AUD$900.00
Credentials due - 31 October 2022 (no credentials will be accepted after this date)
Information for fellowship training and examinations include:
- Fellowship Candidate Handbook
- Subject Guidelines
- Sample Examination Papers
- Fellowship Forms
- Fellowship Training - Important Dates to Remember
Telephone: +61 (7) 3423 2016
The Board of Examiners has released the following candidate feedback from College fellowship examinations: