AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENTISTS POSITIONS VACANT DISCLOSURE
The ANZCVS distributes information about employment opportunities as a service to its members. The contents and wording of this advertisement have been compiled by the advertiser and in no way reflect an endorsement of the advertiser or the job opportunity by the College, its officers or its employees. Positions Vacant advertisements are accepted for publication on condition that the advertiser indemnifies the ANZCVS, its officers and employees. The advertiser is solely responsible for all actions, suits, claims, loss and/or damages resulting from anything distributed by the ANZCVS on its behalf.
Senior Lecturer / Associate Professor in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
Contribute to the development, teaching, and assessment of diagnostic imaging in the veterinary science curriculum
Small Animal Veterinarian
Located in Adamstown, an inner city suburb of Newcastle, Brunker Road Veterinary Centre is an advanced, modern, purpose built small animal hospital with 7 experienced veterinarians.
Internal medicine Residency
Brisbane Veterinary Specialist Hospital
Veterinary Clinical Residency Positions currently available at the University of Sydney Veterinary Teaching Hospital
The Sydney School of Veterinary Science is currently recruiting for three specialty residents in the following fields, commencing in July 2020:
- Equine Medicine
- Equine Surgery
Emergency Veterinarian (Tuggerah)
Emergency Veterinarian (Tuggerah) | Small Animal Specialist Hospital (SASH)
Are you passionate about a career in Emergency and Critical Care? We are offering an opportunity to an enthusiastic Veterinarian to join our experienced and supportive team on a full-time basis.
Full or Part Time Emergency & Critical Care Specialists
Sydney Veterinary Emergency & Specialists
Veterinary Clinical Residency Positions currently available at the University Veterinary Teaching Hospital
The Sydney School of Veterinary Science is currently recruiting for speciality residents in the following fields:
- Equine Medicine
- Feline Medicine
- Veterinary Oncology
Small Animal Surgeon | Brisbane Veterinary Specialist Centre (BVSC)
We believe that pets are family and deserve the best care!
Brisbane Veterinary Specialist Centre (BVSC) is a leading specialist veterinary hospital in Brisbane, Australia.
Specialist Veterinary Surgeon
Animal Referral Centre, Auckland, New Zealand
Veterinarian (General Practice Surgery)
Job no: 0022009
Work type: Continuing
Location: Werribee, Victoria
Division/Faculty: Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences
Department/School: Melbourne Veterinary School
Salary: $72,083 - $97,812 (Level A)
Role & Superannuation rate: Academic - Full time - 17% super
Veterinary Clinician in Emergency and Critical Care
Do you have a passion to work as part of an Emergency and Critical Care team with a supportive group of vets, nurses and students in an accredited veterinary teaching hospital?
(HE07) $86,382 to $96,659 plus an employer contribution of 17 superannuation applies.
In addition, shift work allowances will apply for working through a 24/7 roster. Indicative amount between $25,000 to $28,000 per annum for current roster depending on actual shifts worked.
Continuing position available immediately.
Associate Professor in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
- Opportunity to work in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging and research at the school ranked #1 in Australia and #11 globally
- Located on the Camperdown and Camden Campuses, at the School of Veterinary Science
- Full-time, continuing, Level D with a base salary of $156,848 p.a. - $172,794 p.a., plus annual leave loading and a generous employer's contribution to superannuation
Postdoctoral Research Associates in Veterinary or Animal Science
- Opportunity to work at the Veterinary Science School ranked #1 in Australia and #9 globally
- Located on the Camperdown Campus, at the School of Veterinary Science
- Full-time, 3 years fixed-term, Level A, Base Salary: $74,962 p.a. - $94,629 p.a., plus annual leave loading and a generous employer's contribution to superannuation
Specialist in Small Animal Internal MedicineMore
Specialist in Small Animal Diagnostic ImagingMore
Veterinary Registrar - Anaesthesia
Veterinary Teaching Hospital Camden (UVTHC)
Sydney School of Veterinary Science
Faculty of Science
Reference No: 216/0120F
- Exciting opportunity to provide exceptional clinical services to large and small animals
- Located on the Camden Campus at the University Veterinary Teaching Hospital Camden (UVTHC)
- Full-time (38 hours per week), HEO 6, 12 months fixed-term, with a base salary of $93,484 p.a. - $100,782 p.a., plus a generous employer's contribution to superannuation.
Veterinary Clinician - Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care
School of Veterinary Science
The University of Queensland, Gatton, Australia
Primary Opinion General Practitioner (Veterinarian - Small Animal)
- (HE07) $86,382 to $96,659 plus an employer contribution of up to 17% superannuation may apply
- Further study and continuing professional development activities are encouraged and supported with time off and up to $3,000 per annum available towards approved activities.
- Continuing position available, Monday to Friday (36.75 hours per week)
Associate Professor/Professor, Small Animal Medicine
- Continuous, full time position (37.5 hours per week)
- Professor I $178k plus 17% employer superannuation contributions
- Associate Professor I $138k - $152k plus 17% employer superannuation contributions
- Teaching and Research work-profile, or
- Clinical & Professional Practice Scholar work-profile
- Ref: 0267A01/202501