AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENTISTS POSITIONS VACANT DISCLOSURE
The ANZCVS distributes information about employment opportunities as a service to its members. The contents and wording of this advertisement have been compiled by the advertiser and in no way reflect an endorsement of the advertiser or the job opportunity by the College, its officers or its employees. Positions Vacant advertisements are accepted for publication on condition that the advertiser indemnifies the ANZCVS, its officers and employees. The advertiser is solely responsible for all actions, suits, claims, loss and/or damages resulting from anything distributed by the ANZCVS on its behalf.
Small Animal Internal Medicine Specialist
- Work with a leading provider of specialist veterinary care
- State of the art facilities and equipment
- Strong opportunities for career development and progression
- Sign on bonus, relocation plus excellent salary and staff benefits
- Highly skilled and experienced colleagues and support staff
- Flexible work arrangements including a 4-day working week
Senior Clinical Coordinator
Are you an internal medicine specialist who enjoys clinical practice but loves teaching even more?
Do you have high level clinical skills and knowledge that you would like to pass on to the next generation of medicine residents?
Do you like the challenge of a busy environment with complex cases but maybe would like to take a supervisor role rather than being at the coalface?
Veterinary Ophthalmologist - BrisbaneMore
Emergency and Critical Care Veterinarian – Full Time/Part time/Casual - Animal Referral Hospital – Sinnamon Park, Brisbane, QLD
- Experienced and supportive team
- Career development and progression opportunities
- State of the art facilities
- Competitive salary package and employee benefits on offer
Specialist Small Animal Surgeon or Residency Trained Small Animal Surgeon - Veterinary Specialist ServicesMore
Expressions of Interest: Equine Veterinarians (Racing), Equine Veterinary Surgeons, Equine Sports Medicine specialists
The Hong Kong Jockey Club has an outstanding global reputation as a professional and highly successful horse racing organisation that maintains very high levels of racing integrity.
Gold Coast, Qld
Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Specialist - Clinical Lead
Full or Part Time
Small Animal Medicine Specialist - Full or Part Time
An internal medicine or canine/feline medicine specialist is required to join our well-equipped, expanding multi-disciplinary specialist practice.
An opportunity for an Emergency Veterinarian to join our AEC Woolloongabba team in Brisbane. The successful applicant would be required to work various rotational shifts on the AEC roster, which will include evenings, overnights, morning discharge shifts, weekends and public holidays.
Emergency Vet Associate
An opportunity for an Emergency Veterinarian to join our team at AEC Noosa on a part-time or casual basis. This is a rare opportunity to become a team member of the AEC group.
Internal Medicine Specialist
- Join a highly skilled and experienced team of specialists and support staff
- Work in a brand-new state-of-the-art facility
- Be rewarded with a generous salary & benefits that is reflective of the experience you bring
Small Animal Surgery Internship
Brisbane Veterinary Specialist Centre
We believe that pets are family and deserve the best care
Full Time of Part Time ECC Vet for leading Emergency & Specialist centre in Malvern East. A great opportunity to be part of a fantastic team.
Registrar/Senior Registrar/Veterinary Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
- Full time (38 hours per week), 12 months fixed term employment, located on the Camperdown Campus
- Opportunity to provide best-practice in surgery and veterinary services as a Registrar or Senior Registrar of Veterinary Specialist
- Base Salary HEO 7/8/9 $106-145K p.a. + 17% superannuation + generous loading for registered specialist
Emergency & Critical Care Specialist
Fourth Emergency and Critical Care Specialist
Primary Opinion General Practitioner (Veterinarian - Small Animal)
- (HE07) $89,399 to $99,987 per annum plus an employer contribution of up to 17% superannuation may apply
- Continuing position available. Monday to Friday, 36.75 hours
- Further study and continuing professional development activities are encouraged and supported with time off and up to $3,000 per annum available towards approved activities
Emergency & Critical Care Veterinarian
- Do you want to work in a team where you are provided with genuine training and clinical support?
- Have you been thinking of working in emergency & critical care, but were concerned about lack of ECC experience?
- Want to work for an organisation that provides paid parental leave?
Medicine Resident VSS Jindalee
Are you a veterinarian who has a passion for medicine and would like to become an internal medicine specialist working in a genuine multi-disciplinary team?
Are you resilient and a clear and effective communicator?
Do you like the challenge of complex cases with dedicated owners?