The objects of the Chapter are:
- To provide the means of entry to the College for those specialising in Avian Health.
- To provide a means of accreditation for avian health veterinarians
- To advance the science and art of avian health
- To facilitate the exchange of knowledge between avian health veterinarians
- To encourage exchange of knowledge with and collaborative work with other biological scientists in the field of avian health
- To encourage publication in the sphere of avian health
- To acquire, maintain, employ and dispose of such real and personal property and to organise such services as will further the above aims.