The Medicine and Management of Laboratory Animals Chapter promotes excellence in medicine, management, care and wellbeing of Laboratory Animals used in research and teaching.
The objectives of the Chapter are:
- To advance the science and art of veterinary science as it relates specifically to Laboratory Animals and in particular to encourage and aid recruitment to the discipline, College and the Chapter;
- To further the professional education and training of veterinarians with a special interest in Laboratory Animals;
- To facilitate the exchange of knowledge between veterinarians with a special interest in Laboratory Animals used in the research, teaching, testing and production;
- To promote exchange of knowledge with and collaborative work with other scientists working in the field of Laboratory Animal Medicine and Management;
- To encourage research publications in the sphere of medicine, management, production, care and use of Laboratory Animals.
Membership examinations to be offered in 2018!