The Small Ruminant Chapter will promote excellence in the medicine, surgery and production of sheep, or goats or deer and has the following objectives:
- to advance the science and art of veterinary science as it relates specifically to Small Ruminants and in particular to encourage and aid recruitment to the discipline, College and the Chapter.
- to further the professional education and training of veterinarians with a special interest in Small Ruminants.
- to encourage research in Small Ruminants.
- to facilitate the exchange of knowledge between veterinarians with a special interest in Small Ruminants.
- to encourage exchange of knowledge with and collaborative work with other scientists working in the field of Small Ruminants.
- to encourage publications in the sphere of Small Ruminants.
FAMACHA (c) Courses.
Members are encouraged to hold FAMACHA courses under these agreed guidelines.
Currently FAMACHA (c) courase are being held by Dr Kylie Greentree (email@example.com ) and Dr Sandra Baxendell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chapter Contacts are :
President: Dr Sandra Baxendell
Mobile: 0477 813 278
Dr Robert Suter
Mobile 0447 525 635
Dr Kym Abbott