Veterinary Specialist Services 2017 Annual Conference
“NETWORKING AUSTRALIA’S VETERINARY INDUSTRY”
- 5 International Speakers
- 26 Local Speakers
- 43 Papers
- 4 all-day Workshops
- Over 50 CPD points available
- Fantastic value for money at under $1,000 for the conference & under $500 for the workshops
On behalf of VSS Management, the VSS Conference Committee invites you to consider joining us at the 2017 VSS Annual Veterinary Conference.
This conference will be the culmination of almost twelve months’ effort to bring a clinically-focussed, annual event to South East Queensland - facilitating the networking of Australia’s Veterinary Industry.
With 5 international speakers including Emeritus Professor Richard Le Couteur (UC Davis), Professor Jane Sykes (UC Davis) and Professor Daniel Lewis (University of Florida), conference delegates will hear from some of the world’s leading experts in their field. The VSS Annual Conference will also boast 26 local speakers who, combined with the international speakers will deliver a total of 43 papers at the conference.
In the week leading up to the conference, there will be 3 days of Surgery Workshops and a full-day Ultrasound workshop that will provide plenty of hands-on learning. The entire event will be complimented by a social program for delegates to enjoy.
A complete program can be found on the conference website along with other relevant details. To view this important information and purchase tickets to the conference and workshops, please visit:
We look forward to seeing you there!
- At this location within its website, The Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists (The College) will provide information about continuing veterinary education activities conducted by organisations within its region that share its objectives, provided there are clear benefits through doing so for the College, its members or College examination candidates.
- Participation in continuing veterinary education activities referred to on this page shall not be a prerequisite for sitting College examinations and shall not be taken as assuming success at College examinations.
- Cooperation between The College and CVE organisations who share its objectives shall not be exclusive.
- The College and its Chapters shall remain autonomous at all times.
- The College and its Chapters shall not endorse or promote a company or its products.
- College activities and College standards shall not be influenced by commercial issues or commercial considerations.