Veterinary Radiologist positions with VetCT
Full or Part Time positions - Worldwide!
VetCT was established in 2009 by two veterinary radiologists with a passion for radiology, teamwork, education and high quality patient care. The past 11 years have seen us grow into a fully operational Telemedicine Hospital with a blended team of more than 90 boarded radiologists and 55 boarded specialists in internal medicine, neurology, surgery, oncology, cardiology, dermatology, ophthalmology, exotics and dentistry. We work in collaborative manner across specialties- interacting and discussing cases with colleagues to get the best result for every patient.
VetCT is an innovative and progressive company delivering excellence in global veterinary care by providing worldwide access to outstanding specialist support for every vet and patient; nurturing an ethos of education and collaboration; and championing the highest quality in telemedicine.
- Independently owned…. it makes a huge difference
- A supportive, personable, and extraordinarily kind culture
- An environment you can grow and develop in. Come and be the best radiologist you can be!
- More than just teleradiology. Get involved with teaching residents and students through our academic services and virtual locums®
- NEW “Corridor Consults” – discuss your imaging cases with an entire specialist team
- Dedicated Equine, Exotics and Small Animal teams
- Fantastic mix of modalities and cases with excellent image quality
- 24/7 IT, second opinions and case management support – you are never alone!
- VetCT New Diplomate Program – tailored support and guidance for recent Diplomates
- Guaranteed, transparent and secure income. Our entire team (including contractors) remained on full pay during COVID-19.
We will give you an entirely flexible working pattern working from the comfort of your own home- you tell us when and how much you want to work. Our compensation package is outstanding and includes excellent benefits. Our mentorship and organisation means that you can progress and develop your career.
Above all, we will invest our time, passion and commitment to you, your career and your happiness. Come and work for a team who genuinely care about you.
Please email Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a call to speak about your options in more detail!