IDEXX Laboratories is the global leader in veterinary diagnostics providing the complete diagnostic solutionTM through a wide range of quality laboratory services, In-Clinic analyzers, testing devices and Practice Management software solutions.
Our Palmerston North laboratory is one of two veterinary pathology laboratories focused on providing veterinary diagnostic services to veterinarians and related industries throughout New Zealand. We have an opportunity for an experienced and passionate Veterinary Pathologist to join our national team of pathologists.
The workload within the team is varied across anatomical and clinpath disciplines. Therefore, we are seeking applications from qualified Veterinary Pathologists with anatomical and/or clinical pathology experience.
Our Palmerston North laboratory is based at Massey University's Institute of Veterinary, Biomedical and Animal Sciences providing regular collaboration with academic veterinary pathologists and interpretations for specialists from the Veterinary Teaching Hospital. In addition, we have a large client base providing a stimulating caseload including companion animals, production animals, equine, zoo and wildlife as well as providing support for research institutes.
This role will offer you:
- A market leading company that continues to reinvest $100M per annum into research and development devoted to veterinary diagnostics
- CPD is actively encouraged with regular attendance at national and international conferences by our pathologists and technical staff
- Innovative working environment utilising the latest in diagnostic technology
- Collaboration and networking with IDEXX’s team of diagnostic professionals locally and globally
- Opportunity to make a difference and positively impact your community by helping pets, people and livestock
To be successful in this role you will have:
- ACVP or ECVP board certification or ANZCVS Fellowship in Veterinary Pathology
- Previous experience in Diagnostic Veterinary Pathology
- Veterinary degree suitable for New Zealand registration
- An outstanding customer service ethic
- High levels of drive and self- motivation
- The ability to build long lasting relationships with our customers and actively participant in their continuing education
If you are interested in making a difference with a growing market leader, please forward your application to www.idexx.com or contact Kate Harris, Human Resources Business Partner, email@example.com or +61 2 9898 7387.