Looking to make a difference in a business that prioritises gold standard patient care, be able to advance your skills and knowledge, and have professional, supportive management that recognises the need for work life balance?
We want you to be a part of our team!
As a collective we pride ourselves and strive for a cohesive team environment. We are here to provide not only the best possible care for our patients and clients but a workplace that provides support, encourages growth, and encompasses a team value ensuring each member of staff knows their value to the team.
Based on the idyllic Sunshine Coast, where you will find some of the world’s most beautiful beaches at your doorstep. Located only 1 hour from Brisbane City and a short 30 mins from the popular holiday destination Noosa, you will find perfect weather all year round, along with world heritage sites Fraser Island and the Great Barrier Reef a short trip away.
Our modern facilities provide an outstanding environment within which to do your best work. You’ll enjoy the aesthetic of a recent custom fit out with onsite parking, cafes, gyms and shops. Our location is not only incredibly accessible but also very convenient.
We are currently seeking a Veterinary Ophthalmologist
We are looking for a compassionate, team player with a professional manner, a strong work ethic and high emotional intelligence to join our already amazing Team.
The position is for a for a small animal specialist ophthalmologist or residency completed ophthalmologist. The successful applicant will be required to be in-charge of our day-to-day referral ophthalmology cases and provide the best care possible for each patient. Clinically be involved in supporting, training, and teaching. With active involvement in case transfers between departments and daily communication with all clinicians. We have a 24hr emergency service and clinicians will only deal with referred patients.
- A degree in Veterinary Medicine from an accredited institution, registerable in Queensland
- Board certification or eligibility for board certification in Veterinary Ophthalmology
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in specialist veterinary ophthalmology practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Strong work ethic and commitment to culture and team moral
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
What NCVS Offers You
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Relocation assistance for eligible candidates
- Sponsorship assistance of international candidates
- CPD Leave and Allowance
- Training and Career progression
- Access to a network of highly skilled specialists in surgery and medicine
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Professional, Supportive and inclusive management
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work-life balance on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
How to Apply:
Please send us your CV and cover letter to Elyse Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to meeting you!