Veterinary Emergency Centre (Hong Kong)
ANZCVS Membership Veterinarian Positions Available
Very highly paid positions available for veterinarians at Veterinary Emergency Centre (VEC).
Established from 2003, 9Lives started from a Feline-Only-Hospital in Central, Hong Kong. From 2019, we have further enlarged our coverage to Felines & Canines with the new setting up practice 9Lives Veterinary Emergency Centre − VEC with the 24x7 Emergency Service in Kennedy Town, Hong Kong. Our team of 7 vets provides consultation, medical, surgical and 24-hour emergency service.
Who we need:
We are currently looking for two veterinarians ideally with a MANZCVS Qualification and related qualifications are preferred:
- Small Animal Medicine Veterinary Surgeon
- Small Animal Surgery Veterinary Surgeon
- Our salary package is providing an income of $A600,000 per year
- Working 4 days a week with 10-hour shifts
- CPD allowance
- Medical insurance
- Friendly working environment
We have a high-tech and supportive team of internationally trained and experienced veterinarians and veterinary nurses. We support our colleagues and endeavor to provide high level and professional care to our patients.
Our excellent facilities including:
GE CT scan >>> GE Ultrasound >>> Storz Endoscopy>>>Digital Xray>>>TPLO system
You are welcome to work and live in Hong Kong:
- Hong Kong is an amazingly modern and international city
- Low personal income tax rate (16%)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Programme is implemented already for the resumption of the normal ways of life in Hong Kong
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com