Veterinary Dermatology Internship
The Animal Dermatology Clinic - Perth is seeking up to two competent, organised and adaptable, full-time, junior veterinarians to join our team.
We are searching for applicants with the ability and enthusiasm to help us support and manage our rapidly expanding business. If you are a junior veterinarian seeking the opportunity for more experience in veterinary dermatology working with dermatology residents and registered specialists in the field, then this may be the opportunity for you. We have three veterinary dermatology referral practices in Western Australia working in multi-disciplinary, specialist and University hospital facilities. This role is clinical with a large case load of dogs and cats as well as horses.
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and attributes:
- Flexible, adaptable and positive approach to work
- Work well within a team by having the capacity to work with all staff
- Demonstrated commitment to gold standard patient care
- Ability to engage in quality clinical work and develop and maintain happy client relationships
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Encourage and participate in a healthy teaching and learning environment
Perth offers a great living environment; located around the idyllic Swan River, with warm, sunny weather and relaxed lifestyle.
Qualifications for the position include a veterinary degree registrable in Western Australia. Salary will be commensurate with experience, qualification and earnings and subject to negotiation. Interested applicants are invited to submit a letter of application, CV, statement of professional goals for this position, and letters from two or more referees to Ms Karla Ramsden, Animal Dermatology Clinic, The Animal Hospital, Murdoch University, Murdoch, Western Australia 6150. Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.