Various Positions - Pets Central, Hong Kong
- Senior Veterinarian in Small Animal Medicine/Surgery
- Hospital/Emergency Veterinarians in Small Animal Medicine
Hong Kong is an exciting city and a gateway to Asia where you enjoy low tax rates and good indoor / outdoor leisure facilities for time off. Pets Central is a veterinary group in Hong Kong with 5 practices, comprising a referral hospital, an ER/Care 24 hours hospital, 3 general practices, and a mobile clinic. Pets Central is seeking expressions of interest from Hong Kong registered or registerable veterinary surgeons to work in our hospitals.
DOUBLE YOUR INCOME & HALF YOUR TAXES
WE WILL COVER COST OF QUARANTINE FOR VETS THAT ARE HIRED
Senior Veterinarian in Small Animal Medicine / Surgery
- We need additional versatile vets who love communicating with diverse clients and are happy to teach others.
- Must have a strong background in practice with a Membership /Fellowship or other similar post graduate qualifications in small animal veterinary medicine / surgery or other specialist qualifications eg Oncology.
- Duties will be mainly direct case management – first, second referrals, and support of our GP veterinarians in cases.
- At least 7 years post graduate experience preferred.
- Imaging skills an advantage.
- We have access to all the equipment you will need, and a good team of supportive vets who want to learn.
- Potential to get involved in lecturing and teaching in Asia.
- In return, you will enjoy all that Hong Kong has to offer, whether you like city life or rural living.
Hospital/Emergency Veterinarians in Small Animal Medicine
- We offer very good pay rates and contract terms based on your experience and skills. If you have an interest particularly in ER and/or Small Animal Medicine this is an opportunity for your career development in addition to using the skills you have already learnt.
- Excellent working environment with most equipment you need at your fingertips. After you leave our hospital patients are supported by a group of great vets who have expertise in various areas of practice, and caring lay staff take care of their minute-by-minute needs, and liase with the clients keeping them up to date on their pet's progress.
- You will be working in a group with veterinarians who have skills in general practice, cardiology, internal medicine, behaviour, acupuncture, dentistry, and oncology.
- Attractive remuneration negotiable based on experience
- Roster to allow lots of time out
- In house CPD
- Excellent working conditions
- VIN access
- State-of-the-art technology
- Staff discounts
- Great lay staff support
- 15% tax rate
- Medical insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Good health care
- Paid CPD leave & CPD allowance
- Living in a hub for Asia
- Experience new cultures and way of life
Overseas applicants will receive support with registration in Hong Kong. If you are interested please send your letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preliminary enquiries can be directed to email@example.com.
Our website: www.pets-central.com