- Full time, part time or locum opportunity
- Generous salary & benefits that are reflective of the experience you bring to the position
- Tailored relocation support to suit your situation
Sydney Veterinary Emergency & Specialists is a 1000m2 purpose-built facility which in conjunction with our exceptional staff allows us to provide excellent care to patients. The emergency service is a 24 hour a day service with a team of experienced and supportive Vets. The referral team comprises of surgical, medicine, anaesthesia and imaging specialists, in addition to our dermatology specialist and dental service.
We are looking for a caring and professional surgeon with a positive outlook and approach to join the team on a part-time or full-time basis.
We are seeking expressions of interest from a surgeon who wants to be a part of our team. You will be working closely with a supportive and professional team of specialists, residents and surgical nurses. In this role, you will have access to the usual toys including Synthes and Orthomed plating and orthopaedic equipment, Synthes E-Pen Neuro Burr, Biomedtrix THR systems and Biomedtrix I-Loc Interlocking Nail System.
We aim for clinical excellence within a working environment that promotes and encourages collegiality and communication. While this is a permanent opportunity for employment, we are open to conversations about short or long-term contracts.
To be successful in this role, it is important that you are a qualified small animal specialist surgeon, having achieved diplomate or equivalent status (ACVS / ECVS / FANZCVS), and that your qualification will be eligible for Specialist Registration with the Australian Veterinary Board Council. You are welcome to email us for more information about this, or you can refer directly to the guidelines of the Veterinary Practitioners Board of NSW. Applications from residency trained candidates will also be considered.
Above all, we value someone who is a team player, committed to our clients, patients and referring veterinary clinics, and is keen to be a part of our specialist team.
Join our SVES family and enjoy the benefits:
- Generous salary that is reflective of the experience you bring to the position
- If applicable, we will support you with visa application, Australian Veterinary Registration and provide you with tailored relocation support to suit your situation
- Flexible paid parental leave program to both eligible primary and secondary carers
- Generous study leave and continuing education allowance
- Excellent work life balance
Apply online or for more information, contact Victoria Nguyen from the Talent Acquisition team on 0422882885 or firstname.lastname@example.org.