Specialist Positions – Is lifestyle the missing piece of your career?
Help us expand our referral team here in Newcastle.
Ready to live near the beach in Newcastle and work in the region’s thriving, purpose-built 24hr vet hospital with over 100 passionate team members?
We have flexible positions available for Specialist Veterinarians – especially seeking Specialist Small Animal Surgeon & Specialist Internal Medicine.
A job as demanding as yours should be rewarding
Here’s a glimpse of what we offer Specialist Vets when they join our team;
- Approved visa sponsorship – We take care of the paperwork for you
- Rent-free accommodation to get you started
- Generous relocation allowance
- A flexible, ethical roster that acknowledges you have a life beyond work
- A truly collaborative team approach
- Continuing education allowance & study leave
- State of the art equipment (we’ve got all the toys)
- Dedicated, highly skilled vet nursing team (15+ RVN)
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Employee Profit Share Plan
- Mental Health First Aid accreditation (Gold Skilled Workplace Accreditation)
Start living the Newcastle lifestyle
AREC is a thriving purpose-built vet practice in Newcastle where we have the lifestyle options that big city dwellers only dream about.
Just 2 hours drive north of Sydney, Newcastle is perched on the coast in the Hunter Valley wine region, and has some of Australia’s best surfing beaches.
Interesting facts about Newcastle NSW…
Newcastle is big enough to have everything you need, without the crazy traffic and hustle of a major city. With breweries, distilleries and vineyards, beaches, bays and rivers, there’s lots to love about this coastal gem where we play hard and eat well.
- A population of over 600,000
- A University
- Australia’s largest regional economy ($47B+ in economic output)
- The John Hunter Hospital is the only trauma centre in NSW outside of the Sydney Metro & is the busiest emergency dept in the state!
- The location of the F35 Joint Strike fighter strategic base
- Australia’s oldest wine growing region
For a confidential chat, call Matt Wann (CEO) 0432 530 256 or Dr David Tabrett (Managing Director) BVSc MANZCVS (Small Animal Medicine, Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care) 0439 577 107
We would love to find out more about what you’re looking for.
For more information visit arecvet.com.au/careers/