Specialist or residency trained in Diagnostic Imaging. (Full or part-time)
Are you a passionate and skilled Specialist or Registrar in Diagnostic imaging? Are you looking for a clinic that prioritises gold-standard patient care and supports you in advancing your skills and knowledge? Look no further! An exciting opportunity awaits you at our purpose-built Specialist Clinic located on the stunning Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
About Us: We are dedicated to providing the highest level of veterinary care to our beloved four-legged companions. Our clinic is equipped with all the technology and staffed by a team of compassionate professionals committed to the well-being of animals.
Position: Specialist in Diagnostic imaging or residency trained.
Location: Sunshine Coast, Queensland
What We're Looking For:
- Board-certified or eligible for board certification in Diagnostic imaging (ECVDI, ACVR or FANZCVS)
- Exceptional diagnostic and clinical skills, with a focus on evidence-based medicine.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with our team
- Commitment to continuous learning and staying abreast of the latest advancements in veterinary medicine.
- We perform over 700 CTs and 500 ultrasounds per year, on top of numerous radiographs.
- Assistance with interpretation of the diagnostics images and collaborative discussions to ensure every patient receives the best care.
- Open to discussions about how the position is structured and/or developed.
- Collaborate with our team of specialists, veterinarians, and support staff to ensure comprehensive care for our patients.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to veterinary professionals within and outside of the clinic.
Why Join Us:
- Rewarded with a generous salary, benefits and opportunities for professional development.
- Be part of a dynamic and collaborative team dedicated to excellence in veterinary medicine.
- Work in a state-of-the-art purpose-built facility with access to advanced diagnostic equipment CT 32-slice (GE), C-arm fluoroscopy (Shimadzu) X-ray machine (Shimadzu), ultrasound machine (GE) and off-site regular access to MRI.
- We focus on work-life balance for everyone to be able to enjoy the laid-back lifestyle of the Sunshine Coast. We are surrounded by beautiful beaches, rainforests, plenty of waterfalls and a vibrant community.
- Full or part-time hours or negotiable on what your hours are.
- Relocation and sponsorship support are available
How to Apply: If you are ready to take your career to the next level and contribute to the health and happiness of pets on the Sunshine Coast, we want to hear from you! Email us for an expression of interest to Dr Nima Nakahara firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com
Join us in creating a healthier, happier world for small animals. Your expertise and passion will make a significant impact! We’re looking forward to meeting you.