Specialist & Emergency Centre Manager
This newly established role oversees two busy S&E sites. Working closely alongside a talented management team you will lead with a style promoting inclusiveness, passion and a focus on client, patient care. Additionally, this role requires you to ensure a positive experience to referral practices and other key external stakeholders. You will oversee operational responsibilities, identifying improvements for efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance.
We believe our people are our most valuable asset and work towards providing an inclusive, learning, fun environment. We are the only S&E with an oral maxillofacial unit with a specialist Dentist, Surgeon, and highly trained dental nurses. In addition, we provide a high level of care and service within our surgical, medicine and dermatology departments. Emergency services operate at both sites capturing all levels of emergency and critical care.
About Your New Role
As an integral member of the leadership team, you will work closely with the Business Manager in areas of operational and strategy management. Having oversight of daily operations, protocols and systems requires attention to detail and excellent time management. Administration of rosters with Team Leads, mentoring of staff, professional development reviews and encouraging learning and development of staff. Your role requires you to inspire staff to provide quality patient and client care along with relationship building with referral veterinarians.
- Oversight of daily operations of each Centre
- Input into budgets and P&L
- Building relationships with our valued referring veterinarians
- Identifying changes and innovation benefiting the team and centers
- Daily supervision of team leads and veterinarians.
- Working with the business manager to identify opportunities to improve service centers and client patient experience
- Ensure adequate resources and support are available to teams to deliver the highest quality of patient care
The right candidate should have substantial knowledge and experience in business operations. You should be a person with a desire to help others succeed and grow. You understand that customer service is a business imperative. Your excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent time management skills and your strong ability to prioritise work will allow you to realize your passion for positive business outcomes. The candidate should have proven experience and success working independently, working within a team and with various internal and external stakeholders. The ability to adapt, listen and collaborate, find, and execute improvements and processes and lead change are crucial. With a flexible and creative attitude towards work, you will fit well within our culture.
The right candidate will be part of a high performing team and will be expected to have:
- A veterinary degree satisfying SA registration or a Post graduate qualification in a related field, such as business, commerce, business management or similar
- 4 or more years of experience in a leadership or managerial role
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making and organisational skills.
- Experience with the MS Office suite especially Excel
- Knowledge of RX Works and SmartFlow is desirable.
- Project management experience is advantageous.
This position offers an opportunity to work with some of the best clinicians in their field, in a professional and challenging yet enjoyable workplace. A competitive annual salary plus leave entitlements, continuous education program and other employee benefits will be provided. This is a growing business and for the right candidate ongoing opportunities will undoubtedly present themselves.
All applications can be submitted via the link below
Apply - https://smrtr.io/dcMGh