Small Animal Surgery Specialist or Residency Trained Small Animal Surgeon
Are you a passionate Small Animal Surgery Specialist? Do you have a drive for continuous learning, a commitment to gold standard patient care and a desire to work in a supportive and innovative environment? Look no further – Veterinary Specialist Services is offering an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Small Animal Specialist Surgeon in either a full time or part time capacity at our Jindalee practice.
- Veterinary Specialist Services is an established Small Animal referral practice.
- We work and collaborate with our internal medicine team and our colleagues in cardiology, ophthalmology, surgery, oncology, critical care, dentistry, nursing and support services.
- We create environments where people can do their best work.
- We employ a team of fun and focussed individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- We are involved in the industry with wide participation in professional groups, universities, continuing education courses.
- We have team members who are internationally recognised for their skills and experience.
- We facilitate our own Annual Conference.
We are excited to welcome a Small Animal Surgical Specialist to our experienced team. You will have the chance to work in a collaborative and supportive environment with expert colleagues who are dedicated and highly motivated individuals.
You will diagnose and treat a wide range of challenging cases whilst elevating your skills and knowledge in a dynamic and enriching learning environment.
- Board certification or Board qualification preferred but consideration given to a candidate with completed training program.
- Diplomat status with ACVIM or ECVIM, or FANZCVS preferred.
- Deep passion for delivering extraordinary patient care and client services.
- Exceptional communication skills and a collaborative spirit.
- Skilled in problem solving and decision making.
- Devotion to ongoing professional development and staying at the forefront of medical advancements.
What we offer our team:
- Competitive compensation that recognizes your expertise.
- 4-day work week – no overnight shifts.
- Access to a network of supportive and experienced specialists.
- Access to internal and external professional development, including admission to our prestigious annual veterinary conference & a continuing education allowance.
- Varied case load that challenges and hones your skills.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment with a diverse team, including multiple specialties.
- Relocation allowance available to interstate or international applicants.
Our hospital is located in Jindalee, a south-western suburb in the city of Brisbane.
How to Apply:
If you’re ready to embark on a rewarding journey with VSS as a Small Animal Specialist Surgeon, please send your CV and cover letter to our HR team at HR@vss.net.au.
If this role is not for you, please review our other vacancies at https://www.vss.net.au/