Small Animal Medicine Specialist
An opportunity for an experienced and passionate Small Animal Medicine Specialist to join our team at AVSARC.
- Permanent full-time role
- Excellent remuneration, benefits and visa + relocation support (if applicable)
- Further your career with a key leadership position
Adelaide Veterinary Specialist and Referral Centre (AVSARC) is one of the most advanced veterinary clinics in the state. We have extensive experience treating a diverse range of small animals and are seeking an experienced and passionate Medicine Specialist to join our team.
Our veterinarians have specialist training and the clinic has been purpose-built ensuring the highest standard of care in state-of-the-art facilities for all our patients.
- Specialist qualifications (FANZCVS, ACVIM or ECVIM) or evidence of completion of a residency training program
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent patient care
- Flexible, adaptable and positive approach to work
- Eligible for Specialist Registration in South Australia in Small Animal Medicine, Canine Medicine or Feline Medicine, or have completed training
- Willingness to lead, teach and help grow and develop the Medicine service.
What’s Important to You
In addition to facilities, the management at the AVSARC will work with you in tailoring your schedule to provide an excellent work life balance. Remuneration is generous and Continuing Education is well supported. Other benefits such as staff discounts, access to our Employee Assistance Program – LifeWorks 24/7 and visa and relocation assistance also apply.
Not From Adelaide?
Adelaide is an amazingly vibrant city with all the benefits of a capital city but with the feel of a country town. We have great schools, a strong artistic and cultural community, with the Adelaide Fringe Festival, the second largest in the world behind the Edinburgh Fringe. You will find amazing spots with beaches and Adelaide Hills both only a short drive from the city centre. Not to mention the food and wine regions of the Barossa Valley and McClaren Vale on our doorstep. This is a great place for families and those seeking a lifestyle and work-life balance most only dream about.
Interested in Joining the AVSARC Team?
To apply or for more information, contact Melissa Bicanic, Talent Acquisition Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org