Senior Veterinarian in Small Animal Medicine
Pets Central is a veterinary group in Hong Kong with 4 practices, comprising a referral hospital, an ER/care 24 hours hospital, 3 general practices, and a mobile clinic. Pets Central is seeking expressions of interest from Hong Kong registered or registerable veterinary surgeons to work in our hospitals. Hong Kong is an exciting city and a gateway to Asia. You will enjoy low tax rates with good indoor and outdoor leisure facilities for time off.
- We need an additional versatile vet who loves communicating with diverse clients and is happy to teach others.
- Must have a strong background in practice with a Membership /Fellowship or other similar post graduate qualifications in small animal veterinary medicine.
- Duties will be mainly direct case management – first & second opinion, and support of our GP veterinarians in medical cases.
- At least 10 years post graduate experience.
- Imaging skills an advantage.
- We have access to all the equipment you will need, and a good team of supportive vets who want to learn.
- Potential to get involved in lecturing and teaching in Asia.
- In return, you will enjoy all that Hong Kong has to offer, whether you like city life or rural living.
- AUD16,000+ /month + bonus (remuneration based on experience)
- Roster to allow lots of time out
- Excellent working conditions
- Medical insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Paid CPD leave & CPD allowance
- In house CPD
- VIN access
- Staff discounts
- 15% tax rate
- Good health care
- Living in a hub for Asia
- Experience new cultures and way of life
Overseas applicants will receive support with registration in Hong Kong. If you are interested please send your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.
Preliminary enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website: www.pets-central.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.