Senior Clinician In Small Animal General Practice
- Opportunity for career progression
- Progressive clinical practice within a friendly & positive team
- Annual Salary $90,000 - $120,000
JCUVet is a multi-disciplinary hospital providing clinical tuition to final year veterinary students. Our friendly and compassionate teams offer primary and referral services to Townsville and the surrounding communities.
As a smaller referral and general practice hospital, we have the luxury of frequent interactions with specialists from various disciplines. In addition, we offer modern facilities and equipment – such as in-house 160 slice CT scanner, digital radiography suit, Dental x-ray, advanced ultrasound, endoscopy, mechanical ventilator, advanced anaesthetic monitoring equipment, and a fully equipped in house laboratory with adjacent specialist pathology lab.
JCU Vet has a strong focus on a collaborative culture, providing training, mentorship and opportunities to progress your career. We believe that focusing on our team members promotes exceptional patient and client care, as well as an optimal learning environment for veterinary students.
JCUVet is seeking a Senior General Practice Clinician to support our dedicated GP team, expand our services and promote progressive practices. Memberships in General Practice or a relevant discipline is desirable, however full support to obtain memberships will be provided to the right candidate.
What we can offer you
If you an experienced Veterinarian looking to offer progressive veterinary care, we can offer you:
- The support of working with skilled Veterinarians in multiple disciplines
- Accesses to a wide variety of learning resources including the University Library and weekly in house CPD events
- Annual membership to VIN, VetEducation and the Centre for Veterinary Education.
- Access to advanced equipment
- 2 weeks paid study leave
- $1500 annual CPD allowance
- Paid registration and radiation licensing fees
- Opportunity to obtain membership qualifications with ANZCVS
If you have been considering a sea change, why not take this opportunity for assisted relocation to Townsville? Perfectly positioned within relative proximity to Cairns and the Whitsundays, Townsville is a vibrant city with a world class stadium, great choice of dining and entertainment options, quality schools and some of the best hiking, fishing, snorkelling, diving and boating in Australia. Not to mention affordable urban and rural housing options all within a short drive of work.
If you would like to explore this opportunity further, please contact Dr. Seven Devery, Hospital Director on telephone 4781 3600 or alternatively APPLY NOW or submit an expression of interest through email@example.com.