Senior Associate Veterinarian with experience in Avian and/or Exotic Animal Veterinary Care at Sugarloaf Animal Hospital
A new opportunity exists for a senior Veterinarian, who wants to continue their veterinary leadership in a busy and stimulating environment. We are looking for someone with the energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
Sugarloaf Animal Hospital is seeking a Senior Associate Veterinarian with experience in Avian and/or Exotic Animal Veterinary Care.
The Sugarloaf Animal Hospital is located in southwest Newcastle on the shores of Lake Macquarie just a short drive from all the wonderful country of the Hunter Valley.
The caseload at the Sugarloaf Animal Hospital carries a significant avian and exotic component, on a base of high quality small animal practice.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced and passionate Vet with at least 5 years’ experience and a Membership in one of these chapters.
- A client focussed approach and dedicated to providing positive outcomes.
- The ability to lead the team in Exotic and Avian medicine and surgery cases.
What we can offer you:
- Commitment to continue your career development through wide access to continued education.
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals;
- An interesting and varied role;
- VIN, AVA, UPAV memberships
If you are interested in living on the coast, near mountains and wineries and much more… whilst taking up a fulfilling career option, please forward your application and resume to:
Practice Manager, Sugarloaf Animal Hospital, 67 Carrington Street, West Wallsend NSW 2286, or contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
See our website sugarloafanimalhospital.com.au