Small Animal Specialist Hospital Central Coast (SASH CC)
The Small Animal Specialist Hospital Central Coast (SASH CC), has a prominent location in the Tuggerah Business district. The hospital is about to turn 2 and is continually expanding and adding new services providing a complete range of clinical services to their clients and patients. SASH has an excellent reputation for providing the highest level of quality health care service to veterinary patients with a wide range of clinical services including internal medicine, surgery, oncology, rehabilitation, ophthalmology, dermatology, radiology, and emergency services.
SASH is seeking a highly motivated veterinarian keen to expand their knowledge and undertake a 12 month internship program.
The successful applicant will be required to assist the specialists to ensure that patients and clients get the best veterinary care possible. We are looking for a team player with the ability to think outside the box. This is a structured learning opportunity and will allow access to a varied case load with the support of highly qualified professionals.
This full-time position will offer rotations throughout Medicine, Surgery, Oncology, Ophthalmology and more! Hours vary Monday to Sunday on a rotating roster.
Key skills for this role include:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to liaise with different levels within a practice
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Have a flexible approach to issues
- Self-motivated and committed to ongoing professional development
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the culture and values of SASH
- Eagerness to have primary involvement in cases and look forward to tackling a high and interesting case load
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Tertiary qualified Veterinarian
- Current registration with the Veterinary Practitioners Board of NSW
- Interest in specialisation and/or further education and ‘best practice’ approach
What we can offer you:
- Many recent graduates of the program have gone onto residencies and specialty internships in their chosen field, both domestically and internationally
- Regular intern group tutorials, talks and rounds sessions to further case understanding
- A supportive team of SASH specialists, residents, nurses and a human resources team
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing education allowance
- Staff discounts and social events
- Study group and support for MANZCVS examinations
- Onsite parking and close to public transport
Here at SASH we guarantee that you will be joining a team of clinical staff who are committed to providing the highest level of quality care to our patients and to help shape the veterinary industry within Australia.
If you are interested in working with the team at SASH and would like to know more then please contact our HR team on 02 9002 7279.
To apply now please send your application along with any questions, quoting Reference No: CCRINT/A2019, to Lauren Cook, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!