Experienced Veterinarian with Membership Qualification
Work type: Full Time or Part Time
Location: Prahran, Melbourne
Categories: Private Practice
- High performing team focussed on delivering the highest quality veterinary care
- Excellent location in high socio-economic area in Melbourne
- ASAV accredited purpose-built hospital with a strong emphasis on investing in up to date technology and continuing education.
- Full Time or Part Time (minimum 3 days a week)
- Above award wage
- Involves regular weekend work
This position will be focussed on delivering high quality veterinary care in a general practice setting.
We are looking for a veterinarian who can inspire, be positive and be constantly seeking to progress.
As a team, we provide support for all new team members and have a wide variety of interests. The successful applicant will also be supported by a motivated and knowledgeable group of veterinary nurses.
The successful applicant will be expected to work at our main hospital at Prahran Veterinary Hospital and occasionally at our sister practice, South Yarra Veterinary Centre.
To be successful you will have
- Membership qualification in an area of interest
- Proven team work skills and the ability to adapt to different working environments.
- A strong work ethic and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including active listening
- A positive outlook
Prahran Veterinary Hospital strives to set itself at the forefront of private veterinary practice. We have an emphasis on offering the most up to date and best veterinary care possible.
We offer a range of services including; advanced dentistry, digital radiography, laparoscopy, ultrasound, orthopaedics, endoscopy, behavioural consultations and acupuncture.
We have a strong focus on continuing education and foster career progression in all our vets and nurses.
We are constantly seeking to improve our processes and think creatively about new ways to help our clients and patients.