Perth Animal Eye Hospital is looking for an ophthalmologist to join the dedicated and well-established team at their hospital in the heart of Perth.
With us, the patient comes first. Perth Animal Eye Hospital is a devoted stand-alone practice with a strong focus on patient welfare and outcome.
The clinic is based in the center of Perth with easy access to downtown, idyllic and untouched beach coastline with easy access to renowned regions like Rottnest Island and Margaret River.
As the only specialised ophthalmology practice in Western Australia, Perth Animal Eye Hospital has a strong primary care referral base. There is a large and varied number of medical and surgical cases, purpose-built and with an established and experienced support team of nurses.
Perth Animal Eye Hospital is at the forefront of ophthalmology care, providing specialist care with the latest technology including specialised microsurgical instrumentation and microscope, ultrasound, phacoemulsification unit and cryosurgery.
- Passionate and dedicated to providing leading specialised ophthalmology care.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to maintain positive relationships with general practice referral clinics and clients alike.
- Qualification in Veterinary Science from an accredited institution and eligible to be registered in Western Australia
- Board certification or eligibility for board certification in Veterinary Ophthalmology
- Interest in a long-term association with Perth Animal Eye Hospital
- Opportunity to join and be supported by an established and highly experienced team of ophthalmologists and nurses working to ensure the highest level of patient care.
- Access to a large and diverse medical and surgical caseload with the latest technology and equipment to support.
- Support to develop own research initiatives.
- Mentorship and training opportunities for our senior resident
- Flexibility in roster and shared caseload
- Support with visa application, Australian Veterinary Registration and provide you with tailored relocation support to suit your situation.
- Attractive remuneration package with flexible paid parental leave program to both eligible primary and secondary carers.
- Benefits of the unique Perth lifestyle – think beaches, wine country and Quokkas
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Victoria Nguyen from the Talent Acquisition team on email@example.com or +61422882885.