Registration Terms and Conditions
.Registration Terms and Conditions
Cancellations and Amendments
Online Scientific Series registration cancellations and amendments cannot be accepted over the telephone. All cancellations and amendments must be advised in writing to email@example.com
Online Scientific Series registration cancellations received up to and including 7 days prior to the event will receive a full refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations received 6 days prior to th event.
Alternatively, your registration may be transferred to another person up to 24 hours before the event at no extra cost.
1) ANZCVS reserves the right to deny entry and/or terminate the registration of any person who demonstrates behaviour that is deemed to be inappropriate and/or a risk to others.
2) Registrations received by ANZCVS will not be considered as confirmed unless full payment has been received.
3) Event registrations may be limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis
Limitations on Use
- Only one individual may access the ANZCVS OnAir Event Portal under each individual registration.
- All protectable intellectual property available through the ANZCVS OnAir Event Portal are our property or the property of our speakers and advertisers and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Unless you have our written consent, you may not sell, publish, distribute, retransmit or otherwise provide access to content received through the ANZCVS OnAir Event Portal website to anyone.
- You agree not to rearrange or modify the Content. You agree not to create abstracts from, scrape or display our content for use on another website. You agree not to post any content from the ANZCVS OnAir Event Portal website to blogs, newsgroups, mail lists or electronic bulletin boards, without our written consent.
- You agree not to use the ANZCVS OnAir Event Portal website for any unlawful purpose. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to the ANZCVS OnAir Event Portal website if, in our opinion, your use of the service may violate any laws, regulations or rulings, infringe upon another person’s rights or violate the terms of this Agreement.
The College advises that the opinions expressed by presenters are personal and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Organising Committee, ANZCVS.
ANZCVS will gather and record personal information necessary for your attendance at the event and assist us with future event planning. Personal information will be gathered, stored and disseminated in accordance with the National Privacy Principles and the College Privacy available here.