Online Abstract Forum
Although we are greatly disappointed that we had to cancel our annual scientific conference, we are pleased to advise that selected Chapters will be participating in an Online Abstract Forum in August 2020.
The Online Abstract Forum will be similar in format to the live event:
- Presentations will be 15 minutes with 5 minutes question time
- Presentations will be conducted live, via Zoom webinar
- Abstract presentation guidelines have been updated to reflect the online delivery forum
- Abstract submissions will be peer reviewed and accepted or declined
- The ANZCVS Board of Examiners has approved online abstract presentations with the College as an approved activity for training credentials.
Surgery, Small Animal Medicine, Feline, Emergency and Critical Care, Veterinary Epidemiology and Veterinary Public Health Chapters will be participating in the Online Abstract Form. Please read more about their submission requirements and how to submit below.
Call for Abstracts Re-Opens: 5 June 2020
Abstract Submission Deadline: 07:00 AEST, Monday 29 June 2020
Notification of Review Outcome: Mid-July 2020
Deadline for accepted authors to register to confirm attendance: Late July 2020
Abstract Program Available Online: Late July 2020
Abstract Presentations: Abstract presentations will be delivered in late August through to September. Dates to be advised.
Existing abstract submissions
If you have already submitted an abstract for Science Week 2020, you will receive an email with the option to continue or withdraw your submission. If you have not received this email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The following Chapters will offer an online abstract program
- Small Animal Medicine and Feline
- Emergency Medicine and Critical Care
- Veterinary Epidemiology
- Veterinary Public Health
- Surgery (Residents only)
- Oncology (Residents only)
Abstract submissions have now closed.
Abstract Submission Information
Revised abstract guidelines to reflect this online forum are available online here.
When submitting your abstract, please ensure you follow this abstract template here.
- It is ESSENTIAL that you read the abstract guidelines before you submit
- The presenting author must submit the abstract and is required to be the corresponding author for that abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
If you require further assistance, please email email@example.com