New Head Emergency & Critical Care Vet/Clinical Lead
Lead a Fantastic Team While Helping to build an Incredible Emergency & Critical Care Business.
Do you think your potential as a team leader is yet to be realised? This could literally be your dream job. We are seeking hidden talent to lead an already high performing team.
In 2021 Pet Emergency & Specialist Centre joined with VetPartners. As a result, we are changing our way of working, starting with a new people-focused leadership team who have a deep understanding of the challenges faced in the veterinary industry and want to question the status-quo. It’s an exciting time to join our team and help build the hospital with your vision and direct input.
Our ideal lead veterinarian would have:
- Minimum 3 years in a small animal veterinary hospital
- Experience in emergency and critical care
- Good communicator: someone who isn’t backwards about coming forwards, especially when it comes to patient care
- Memberships in ECC highly desired
- Open and critical thinker
- A person of action
Some of the duties we expect from a lead vet are:
- A mix of 75% clinical to 25% administrative work (admin work can be off-site)
- Hospital Rostering
- identifying training opportunities
- Regular Audits
- Regular MMR’s
- Support to our veterinary team
Interested in finding out more?
Contact us for a confidential discussion about the role and tour of our spacious facility which is fully furnished with all of the technology and equipment required for ECC consultations, diagnostic tests and procedures. Remuneration is based on experience and capability.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Apply online or contact Victoria Nguyen on 0422882885 or email@example.com for more information