Small Animal or Emergency & Critical Care Veterinarian
Manly Road Veterinary Hospital is seeking a Veterinarian with Membership in either Internal Medicine or Emergency & Critical Care wishing to practise high quality medicine, with a focus on hospitalised patients, in a very supportive environment.
Manly Road Veterinary Hospital in sunny south east Queensland provides 24 hour, 7 day a week care for our in-patients admitted by our general practice Veterinarians, as well as neighbouring practices.
This is essentially a daytime position. Vets seeking purely overnight emergency work are also welcome to apply.
- Large varied caseload
- Wonderful team (our people are the practice)
- Fully equipped for advanced diagnostics
- Visa sponsorship available
- Salary and benefits commensurate with skill and experience
- Progressive practice – already resulting in three PhDs (two in Tick Paralysis Research, and one in Veterinary Technology Education), and numerous product registrations.
- Continuing Education support, plus in-house CE Officer
- Services of our on-site Barista
What’s Great about the Manly Area:
- Situated on Moreton Bay
- Explore Moreton Bay - sailing, kayaking, charter a boat, boating, fishing, scuba-diving, dragon boat racing, markets.
- Beautiful Foreshore with many coffee cafes, restaurants and walking paths
- Kid’s Water Park playground, Wading Pool (with winter volleyball courts)
- Golf, Tennis
- Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron & Moreton Bay Trailer Boat Club
- A variety of Football Clubs – Rugby League, Rugby Union, Touch Rugby
- Dog Friendly Parks
- A short jump to Stradbroke Island, Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast
- Excellent schools – Private & Public
- Close proximity to Brisbane CBD, several major shopping centres on our doorstep
Please send an application including a cover letter, resume and references to: Karen James Admin@ManlyRoadVet.com.au