Large Animal (Dairy Cattle) Veterinarian - South West Victoria
- Work in a beautiful rural location close to the coast
- Permanent Full-Time Position
- Immediate start
The Vet Group is a leading provider of integrated animal health solutions in Australia, applying the latest science from around the globe and from the world's most progressive universities, for the benefit of the local communities it serves. Operating out of four locations, our dynamic team services a diverse client base across South West Victoria. The Vet Group is looking to bring on and develop top talent. This is a career building opportunity for an experienced candidate seeking progression.
The Vet Group is seeking an experienced Large Animal Veterinarian to join our dynamic Production Animal Team based in Timboon and Simpson. The position is responsible for performing primarily dairy related large animal veterinary work that ensures high standards of patient care including, but not limited to, medicine, surgery and production advice.
This is a full-time position that will also require a strong commitment to our after hours on call roster.
The person we are looking for
As well as demonstrating a passion for providing the highest standards of large animal veterinary care, the successful applicant would ideally possess:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a primarily dairy focussed rural mixed practice;
- Mentoring skills and a desire to support the development of recent graduates;
- Strong client relationship building capabilities; and
- The ability to work effectively as part of a dynamic and flexible team.
What we are offering
- A fantastic opportunity to join a well established and leading provider of integrated animal health solutions in Australia
- An attractive remuneration package reflecting your skills and experience
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Outstanding team culture where staff work together to deliver great results
To find out more about The Vet Group please visit our website at www.thevetgroup.com.au
How to apply
Does this sound like the job for you? To apply please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.