Small Animal Internal Medicine Specialist
Rare job opportunity
A rare opportunity has arisen for an additional Specialist to join a fast growing mobile group, delivering mobile specialist diagnostic services to veterinary clinics throughout Melbourne, Bellarine and Mornington Peninsula.
Insight Mobile Veterinary Diagnostics is looking to expand its current services and is on the lookout for a fully qualified Small Animal Internal Medicine Specialist with ECVIM, ACVIM or FANZCVS qualifications. The successful applicant must be comfortable and confident in performing their own ultrasound imaging (including echocardiography) and endoscopy.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative environment dealing with both challenging and rewarding cases. The successful applicant will enjoy the benefits of:
- Generous remuneration and excellent working conditions. Operating as an independent contractor, earning more while working fewer hours.
- Working from home as a base with a flexible schedule catering for an excellent work life balance.
- Considerably lower stress levels, interacting with peers (veterinary colleagues) rather than pet owners and being in control of working hours.
- Established business with existing clientele. Appointments and scheduling catered for. No business risk involved for successful applicant.
- Tax advantages and deductions on offer.
- Use of state of the art modern mobile equipment and systems provided by Insight allowing you to deliver a professional service at the highest level.
- Time off work and monetary allowances provided for continuing education.
For more information about Insight Mobile Veterinary Diagnostics, please visit our website at www.insightmvd.com.au. If this job opportunity is of interest to you, please apply via email to email@example.com and include your CV and cover letter.