We believe that pets are family and deserve the best care
Do you want to be a valued colleague working as part of a large, supportive, expert team:
- in an energetic, state of the art hospital,
- with world renowned specialists,
- with the best of the best veterinary technicians and nurses,
- that believe that pets are family and deserve the best care,
- that has cutting edge AI capable technology and continuing education sharing the latest advances in veterinary science,
- that fosters collaboration, creativity and innovation to lead the way in providing specialty care with compassion,
- that collaborates with an amazing group of referring vets to care for their precious patients?
Then talk to us!
BVSC is a leading specialist veterinary hospital on the northside of Brisbane. We are growing our team of Hospital Vets from 2 to 3 and are looking for a new Hospital Veterinarian to join our team. This is a full-time position and is suitable for a candidate with a specific interest in Internal Medicine with 3+ years clinical experience.
You will be eligible to practice as a Veterinarian in Queensland and ANZCVS Membership in Internal Medicine or ECC will be highly regarded however we strongly encourage experienced vets looking for something out of the ordinary to apply. Competitive remuneration and other industry-leading benefits are available to the successful candidate.
To apply please provide a cover letter and your resume to Melissa Bicanic at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mel on 0431 186 825 to discuss this opportunity.
Brisbane Veterinary Specialist Centre is a values-driven, purpose-built specialist veterinary hospital supported by an after-hours emergency and critical care service, all with a culture of providing speciality care with compassion. You would be joining an experienced, high performing, successful and collaborative team of committed veterinarians, technicians, nurses and administrative staff working in the fields of internal medicine, surgery, surgical oncology, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and ophthalmology as well as services in dentistry and physiotherapy to surround our patients with the best possible care. The entire hospital embraces innovation with a strong focus on fostering new ideas and ethical collaborative research with leading industry partners. We have an outstanding wellbeing program with Australia’s leading EAP service, a visiting counsellor and many other health and wellness initiatives designed to enhance the work experience for the entire team.