ER Veterinarian Hong Kong
Looking for a change?
Pets Central is a veterinary group in Hong Kong with 4 practices, comprising a referral hospital, an ER/care 24 hours hospital, 3 general practices, and a mobile clinic. Pets Central is seeking expressions of interest from Hong Kong registered or registerable veterinary surgeons to work in our hospitals. Hong Kong is an exciting city and a gateway to Asia. You will enjoy low tax rates with good indoor and outdoor leisure facilities for time off.
- We need a vet who loves communicating with diverse clients who wants to experience new cultures and way of life.
- At least 5 years post graduate experience in small animal veterinary medicine, competent in ER case management, a Membership /Fellowship or other similar post graduate experience or qualifications in small animal veterinary medicine preferred.
- General surgical and/or imaging skills required.
- We have access to all the equipment you will need, and a good team of supportive staff who want to learn.
- In return, you will enjoy all that Hong Kong has to offer, whether you like city life or rural living.
- AUD13,000+ /month + bonus (remuneration based on experience)
- Roster to allow lots of time out
- Excellent working conditions
- Medical insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Paid CPD leave & CPD allowance
- In house CPD
- VIN access
- Staff discounts
- 15% tax rate
- Good health care
- Living in a hub for Asia
- Experience new cultures and way of life
Overseas applicants will receive support with registration in Hong Kong. If you are interested please send your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.
Preliminary enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.