Emergency Veterinarian (Tuggerah)
Emergency Veterinarian (Tuggerah) | Small Animal Specialist Hospital (SASH)
Are you passionate about a career in Emergency and Critical Care? We are offering an opportunity to an enthusiastic Veterinarian to join our experienced and supportive team on a full-time basis.
The Small Animal Specialist Hospital (SASH) is Australia’s largest and most distinguished animal referral and emergency hospital. Over the past 12 years, SASH has developed a reputation that is globally renowned, attracting the top talent across all veterinary fields. Our Tuggerah Hospital offers a wide range of clinical services including a 24-hour Emergency service, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Radiology, and Rehabilitation. This has made us the go-to facility for clients wishing to receive the gold standard of care for their pets.
The SASH Emergency department can be a busy place and sees through many interesting and rewarding cases. Our team is extremely positive and supported. We have experienced nurses with a wealth of knowledge to support you throughout your shifts. You will also have 24hr phone support from our team of 4 criticalists, as well as emergency vets located in North Ryde.
This is a full-time, permanent position with shifts requiring predominantly overnight and weekend availability. SASH understands the importance of a healthy work-life balance especially regarding emergency work. This is a top priority within our team which is reflected in our shift structures as well as employee support and low staff turnover.
We are looking for someone who can work independently with a reliable, adaptable and proactive approach to all situations. To be considered, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience or an interest in Emergency Medicine
- Great work ethic and commitment to the culture and values of SASH
- Ability to work as part of a team and maintain a positive attitude
- Confidence in working with emergency veterinarians and Specialists
- A proven interest in a career in Emergency and Critical Care
- The ability to multitask and handle a high volume of cases
To be considered for this position, applicants must have:
- A Degree in Veterinary Science registrable in NSW
- A minimum of 3 years, full-time experience as a Veterinarian
What's in it for You:
You will be joining SASH at a very exciting time with career development opportunities available for the right person. This is a team full of supportive, empathetic and positive people and we are looking for someone with the same qualities to join our growing department.
- Choose between a coastal or rural lifestyle, within 1 hour of Sydney
- Continuing education allowance
- Ongoing training and clinical support
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff discounts and social events
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity apply today! The next step is to forward your resume with a cover letter addressing the essential criteria quoting Reference No: ECCT/420 Attention Jessica O’Connor, to email: email@example.com