North Ryde or Central Coast
At SASH, we believe the highest standards in veterinary care are achieved when clinical expertise is delivered by compassionate, motivated people in a caring and supportive environment. Inspired by the special bond between pets and their families, we constantly strive to help pets and their families live their best life.
- Be part of the largest team in the Southern Hemisphere with a globally renowned reputation
- Work beside and be challenged by some of the best specialists in the industry
- Work in a state of the art, newly refurbished hospital.
The SASH team is looking for Vets and Specialists who are passionate about emergency and caring for some of the most critical patients. With the holiday season fast approaching, we have a number of permanent positions available. As we offer 24 hour care, shifts rotate between evenings, overnights and weekend days. Public holidays and weekends are shared equally on a rotating basis. You will be joining a very experienced team of vets along with support from our highly skilled nursing staff.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Previous experience or an interest in Emergency Medicine A Degree in Veterinary Science registrable in NSW
- A minimum of 3 years, full time experience as a Veterinarian
- The ability to multi task and handle a high volume of cases
- A commitment to providing the highest level of patient care
- Ability to work as part of a team and maintain a positive attitude
What we can offer you:
It is a truly exciting time to join the SASH team, with endless career opportunities for right person. People are at the forefront of our business and without great people, we know would not be doing what we do. You would be joining a business that is highly committed to our people, supporting them to achieve their goals. Just a few of the perks included in this opportunity are:
- Competitive Salary Packaging
- SASH is well placed to provide travel and visa support making the relocation process a breeze.
- Generous continuing education allowance
- SASH paid maternity leave for ALL new parents
- Inclusive team where equality is not negotiable
- Excellent work life balance
- Supportive team of SASH specialists, residents, nursing team
If you interested in a great opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment, with excellent facilities on challenging and rewarding cases, we would love to hear from you! Please forward your resume and cover letter, addressing the essential criteria to the link below: