Emergency and Critical Care Specialist
Perth Veterinary Specialists are seeking a Board-Certified Veterinary ECC Specialist to join the team!
Perth Veterinary Specialists is one of Western Australia’s longest established and largest private specialist veterinary practice. Our purpose-designed premises offer full diagnostic capabilities including an in-house laboratory and state of the art diagnostic imaging and surgical facilities. Our current services include surgery, anaesthesia, medicine, oncology, diagnostic imaging, dermatology, and an after-hours/emergency service.
Perth Veterinary Specialists has an outstanding opportunity for a full-time board-certified or board eligible ECC Specialist to join the team. If you are board certified, board eligible or nearing residency completion, we look forward to talking to you!
You will be working with a dedicated team including board-certified specialists in internal medicine, surgery, dermatology and diagnostic Imaging. Our emergency service consists of emergency veterinarians, including rotating interns, specialized interns in medicine and surgery and surgical residents.
Our ideal candidate should have a desire for a collaborative approach to healthcare, strong communication skills, excellent work ethic, an ability to serve as a mentor and coach to interns, and a dedication to lifelong learning.
- Fellowship of the Australian & New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists in Emergency & Critical Care, or equivalent international body.
- At least 3+ years prior experience working within a 24hr emergency & critical care service.
The successful applicant will enjoy:
- Generous remuneration and paid leave entitlements (conference & holiday), commensurate with experience.
- The excitement and challenges that come with our interesting and varied hospital caseload.
- Opportunities for continuing professional development.
- Relocation assistance and potential for visa sponsorship for international candidates.
- A friendly and welcoming team of like-minded professionals.
- A workplace community that promotes employee wellbeing, satisfaction, and retention.
Please send expressions of interest, CV and cover letters to Melissa Bicanic at firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential chat please call Mel on 0431 186 825.