Emergency & Critical Care Specialist
An opportunity for an experienced Criticalist to join our Essendon team on a full-time permanent basis!
- Permanent full-time role and locum opportunity (July 2023 to October 2023) available
- Excellent remuneration, benefits and visa + relocation support (if applicable)
- Be a part of a close-knit and collaborative team
The Animal Referral Hospital (ARH) is a well-established group of specialist veterinary hospitals. We offer a wide range of specialist services and provide 24-hour emergency and critical care through our facilities in NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC and SA. The Animal Referral Hospital at Essendon Fields is supported by a range of specialist services including internal medicine; surgery; emergency and critical care. Our team is supported by the latest equipment including in house diagnostic laboratory, digital radiography, most up to date ultrasound, digital endoscopy, ECG, CT, and MRI.
You will ideally be DACVECC, ECVECC or FANZCVS board certified or board-eligible and residency trained in emergency and critical care. This role would suit someone who is committed to patient care and shares a vision for a collaborative working environment. This position requires interaction with a large team of specialists, veterinarians and nurses. Great communication skills and an ability to work as a team are essential.
What’s Important to You
- A permanent full-time role based on a 4-day working week
- Generous remuneration with uncapped earning potential
- Continuing education is well supported and other benefits such as staff discounts, visa and relocation allowance also apply
Interested in Joining the ARH Team?
To apply or for more information, contact Derek Del Simone on Derek.DelSimone@gxltd.com.au