Emergency and Critical Care Veterinarian
Location: Mount Waverley, Victoria
- Do you want to work in a team where you are provided with genuine training and clinical support?
- Have you been thinking of working in emergency and critical care, but were concerned about lack of ECC experience?
- Want to work for an organisation that provides paid parental leave?
The Animal Emergency Centre in Mount Waverley has a unique opportunity for full or part-time veterinarian to join our dynamic and close-knit team of vets and nurses.
At AEC we are passionate about providing our team with the opportunity to perform to the best of their abilities.
If you don’t have any ECC experience we provide industry-leading training, mentorship, and support for all new team members including supervised shifts and a modular induction program.
If you already have experience in ECC we offer a work environment that values your skill and knowledge with opportunities for continued professional development and career progression.
What separates AEC from other veterinary hospitals?
- Industry-leading support and mentorship provided by experienced team leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible rostering to help you achieve work-life balance – no one does rosters as we do!
- A stable team of passionate vets and nurses – our team members stay with us
- Skilled ECC nurses, we have some of Melbourne’s best ECC nurses
- An encouraging learning environment for advanced training and career development
- Support from allied specialties within our extensive referral network
- An impressively stocked food pantry
- A challenging and rewarding position - what doesn’t challenge you, won’t change you!
- An opportunity to be part of Melbourne’s leading ECC hospital
How to Contact Us
For a confidential discussion contact your Talent team at firstname.lastname@example.org