Diagnostic Imaging Specialist
North Shore Veterinary Specialist Centre
North Shore Veterinary Specialist Centre was established in 2001 and is co-located with North Shore Veterinary Hospital. NSVH was started in 1935 and is the oldest veterinary hospital on the North Shore of Sydney. We are a 24/7, 365 day a year facility with specialists in surgery, emergency & critical care, internal medicine, diagnostic imaging, ophthalmology, dermatology, a bustling emergency department and a progressive general practice.
In 2019 we moved to a brand-new state-of-the-art facility, offering four custom designed theatres, one of which is dedicated to orthopaedic surgery and another to soft tissue surgery. We can perform fluoroscopic studies either in our theatres or within our radiology suite. We have full in-house laboratory facilities, comprehensive diagnostic imaging including two ultrasound rooms, digital X-ray, a 128 Slice GE CT scanner, and an MRI being installed later this year.
We are opening in January 2022 a brand-new Siemen 1.5T MRI facility. The facility has been purposed designed and associated with a 5th theatre design for minimally invasive procedure.
We are seeking expressions of interest from an Imaging Specialist who is looking for adventure and wants to work with our team. Your role would encompass a full range of diagnostic imaging (sonography, digital radiology, computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging) for outpatient and in-hospital patients. The specialists work closely as a team as well as with referring veterinarians to deliver excellent patient care.
To be successful in this role, it is important that you are a recognised Diagnostic Imaging Specialist and have achieved Dipl ECVDI, Dipl ACVR, or FANZCVS qualification, such that it will be eligible for Specialist Registration with the Australian Veterinary Practitioners Board. We would also welcome enquiries from registrars who have completed their residency training and are in the process of sitting their appropriate Board examinations. You are welcome to email us for more information about this.
Above all else, we value someone who is a team player; committed to providing patient care of the highest standard and keen to be a part of our Specialist Centre.
- You will be rewarded with a generous salary & benefits that is reflective of the experience you bring to the position
- We will support you with visa application, Australian Veterinary Registration and provide you with tailored relocation support to suit your situation
- Continuous clinical training! Our purpose-built training facilities offer free ongoing professional training for our team members
- Access to the VetPartners Leadership Academy! With your career development in mind, VetPartners offers advanced leadership courses to help build on essential management and leadership skills
- Flexible paid parental leave program to both eligible primary and secondary carers
- Generous study leave and continuing education allowance
- Excellent work life balance
To apply or for more information, contact Peter Chitty on firstname.lastname@example.org