The Animal Referral Hospital is excited to open our fifth Specialist and Emergency Hospital in New South Wales!
Based in Minchinbury and opening in October 2023, this multidisciplinary veterinary hospital will offer Western Sydney pet owners and their pets access to Emergency and Specialist services. The site will offer a full diagnostic imaging suite including High-field MRI, CT, Fluoroscopy, Endoscopy and Ultrasound. A start-of-the-art ICU, three operating theatres and integrated RX works, Cubex, VetCheck and Smartflow to support patient management.
The site will have dedicated training facilities including wet lab and education centre.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our inaugural veterinary team.
We are seeking a dynamic and passionate Hospital Business Manager for the Minchinbury ARH site. As an integral member of the leadership team, you will be responsible for the business development, strategy, management and accountability of our site. The Hospital Business Manager will work closely with the Operations Manager, hospital Veterinarians, nurses, technical staff and support teams. The hospital operates 24 hours 7 days a week and provides both Specialist and Emergency care. The Responsibilities include:
- Financial leadership and reporting for the new hospital including full P&L responsibilities.
- Leadership in business strategic planning and execution along with the leadership team
- Provide support and identify opportunities to our frontline teams; our people are our business
- Promote high standards of patient and client care, including identify the appropriate and necessary resources needed.
- Building relationships with our valued referring veterinarians
- Identification of Marketing and promotional coordination material with our National Marketing team.
- Liaise with other hospital business managers, practice managers and the broader Greencross leadership team to ensure alignment and promotion of the business group and to maximise efficiency, profitability and productivity
You will be an approachable and influential leader within the Veterinary Industry and have the desire to help others succeed and grow. The right candidate should have proven experience and success working independently, within a team and with various internal and external stakeholders. The ability to adapt, listen and collaborate, find and execute improvements and processes and lead change is crucial. With a flexible and creative attitude towards work, you will fit well within our culture.
Applicants with a Veterinary Nursing or Veterinarian qualification and post-graduate qualifications in business will be highly regarded.
This position offers an opportunity to work with some of the best clinicians in their field in a professional and challenging yet enjoyable workplace. A competitive annual salary plus:
- Leave entitlements - 4 weeks annual leave, personal/sick leave, carers leave
- Continuing Professional education opportunities
- Free annual influenza vaccination
- Six weeks of paid parental leave and flexible return-to-work programs
- Free access to confidential Employee Assistance Program LifeWorks 24/7
- Access to the Greencross Ltd Symposium
- Petbarn / Greencross Discounts
Click on the link to register your interest in joining our team, and our recruitment team will make contact to discuss this further.