Small Animal Specialist Hospital
The Small Animal Specialist Hospital (SASH) is Australia’s leading Veterinary referral hospital located 20 minutes from the heart of Sydney. SASH has an excellent reputation for providing the highest quality of health care to our patients and their families. Our state-of-the-art hospital is able to offer comprehensive investigative services through departments including medical and radiation oncology, internal medicine, neurology, surgery, oncology, cardiology, ophthalmology, dermatology, radiology, anaesthesia, emergency and critical care, rehabilitation and 24 hour emergency services.
The hospital offers a purpose built Intensive Care Unit, full service in-house lab, Ultrasound, CT scanner, high- field MRI, digital radiography, Linear Accelerator, laparoscopy, endoscopy, and much more at your disposal,
The Oncology Opportunity:
We have an exciting opportunity for a specialist in Veterinary Oncology. You will by supporting our highly committed clientele using empathy, compassion and best practice to deliver the highest level of care. You will be supported by a team of Medical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologist and highly skilled nursing team.
The position is a full time, permanent role operating over 4 days across our North Ryde site.
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and enthusiastic Oncologist. To be considered for a position, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to liaise with different levels within a business
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Have a flexible approach to issues
- Self-motivated and committed to ongoing professional development
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the culture and values of SASH
- Strong care and service orientation with a hands on approach
- On-going commitment to teaching and coaching
To be considered for the position, the following qualifications are required:
- Board certified or Board eligible Veterinary Oncologist
- FANZCVS or Diplomat status with ACVIM (Oncology)
- Candidates who have complete approved training programs but are yet to finalise exams are also strongly encouraged to apply
What’s in it for you:
You will be joining SASH at a very exciting time with this role being central in supporting SASH to enrich the lives of pets and their families.
- Competitive salary package
- Continuing education allowance
- Free onsite parking and close to public transport
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff discounts and social events
- Sponsorship available for the right candidate
This role is available for an immediate start, so don’t miss this great opportunity, apply today!
Please forward your resume with a cover letter addressing the essential criteria quoting Reference No: ONC/20 Attention Jessica O'Connor, to email: email@example.com.